I always get questions from potential pet owners about how to care for your new puppy. Here is a list of things that I send with you and your new puppy to get you started on the right track. I’m also hoping to microchip all of my future litters beginning in 2014. If you need to purchase additional items and are not sure of what to get go to my necessities icon. I have my favorite items on there that are safe and boxer proof. I will be adding links for each item so you can easily find the best prices. If there is ever anything you need to know please feel free to contact me and I will try and help the best I can.
1. Puppies first collar – Custom Molly Collar
2. A mommy scented blanket
3. Puppy treats
4. Bag of IAMS puppy food
5. Chew bone
6. Vet record of shots and dewormer
7. AKC registration papers w/ full registration.
8. AKC certificate of 3 generations
9. AKC New Puppy packet containing useful information.